Showing 1–16 of 72 results
What is neural pain?
- Neural pain is defined as pain in the nerves. It may be occurring due to various purposes.
- When a person is suffering from pain in the nerves it may cause severe excruciating pain. due to pain, you will be affected from leading your normal life.
- The reason why you might be suffering from neural pain is because of three primary reasons.
- An epileptic disorder or a seizure attack is a severe and intense nerve pain that might be giving a lot of pain to the nerves with uncontrollable jerking and shaky movements in the body. It is a disorder in itself that may be genetic.
Pain in the spinal cord
- Your spinal cord is the chief signal transmitter in your body. Maybe you have suffered from an injury to your spinal cord and this is the reason why you have had several spinal cord pain that is causing pain in the nerves.
Nerve damage due to diabetes
- There are some disorders such as diabetes and its severe consequences can lead to damaged blood vessels and capillaries. And it is due to this that the patient may feel neural pain.
Why neural pain may occur?
- Neural pain may occur due to the reasons given above. In this article, we will be mainly focusing on these three reasons that are a pain in the spinal cord, nerve damage due to diabetes, and seizures.
- You may suffer from neural pain due to any one or all three reasons given above.
- You see as there are three different reasons you may also be getting various severity levels of each of the disorders based on which the doctors are going to recommend you to treatment.
- Doctors will generally ask you to state about your health and include other things such as the time length from which you have been suffering from such neural pain disorders.
- The doctors may also wish to know about other disorders that you may have.
What are the symptoms of neural pain?
Of course, there are some symptoms of neural pain. It is primarily based on what type of disorder or abnormal situation it is arising from.
Generally, the symptoms of neural pain include-
- Feel pain
- Pale face
- Burning sensation on the skin and the affected areas
- Prickling sensation on the skin
- Chesty pain
- Faster breathing
When to see a doctor for curing neural pain?
- You must visit a doctor if you see the symptoms to be getting out of control. Generally, if it is a disorder you will have two major observations.
- One of them is that the intensity of the resulting neural pain will keep on increasing gradually and of course, the other reason is that such pain will also keep rising in frequency.
- Generally along with this, if you see the above-mentioned side effects creep up too then you should think of visiting the doctors.
- Doctors based on some diagnosis will help you to identify the type of exact neural pain disorder and its severity level too.
What are some of the medicine for curing neural pain?
- Generally, many types of medicines are administered to the patient for curing neural pain.
- The use of medicines is one of the most common ways to get rid of neural pain. The medicines that you most commonly see are the ones that contain a generic substance in them that is Gabapentin.
- It is a medicinal substance and one that belongs to the gamma-amino acids group of pills. The action class of the pills is the alpha 2 delta ligands group.
- Some of the common brand names for the generic substance gabapentin include Gabantin 100, Gabantin 300, Gabantin Forte tablet, Gabapin 100, Gabapin 300, Gabapin 400, Neuro Seliron and so on.
What is the generic content of the medicines that provide a neural pain cure?
- As we told you above that the chief generic substance that is working in all of the aforementioned brand names is generic gabapentin.
- It is a generic medicinal substance that works to reduce neural pain but only acts as a temporary way for you to get rid of the disorder.
- The generic content in the medicines of gabapentin will only work for a few hours and post this time it will not be able to have any effects.
- Thus when the doctors recommend you to use such a medicine it will be generally for a dose tenure term.
- You will not be able to use this medicine for a very long time either.
- For you to use this medicine it will generally be recommended to you for a short-term tenure only.
What precautions do you need to maintain while using a neural pain cure medicine?
- When you are using any of such branded pills that contain generic gabapentin as recommended by the doctors there will also be a list of precautions for you to undertake.
- The doctors are going to have extensive discussions with the patient to find a suitable drug dose such that it does not form an overdose while also understanding the capabilities of the patient to handle the amount of dose safely.
- In any way when you are using any of the medicines for neural pain you must not use any addictive substances such as alcohol or narcotic elements such as marijuana and cocaine.
- Using such substances may cause problems in the form of severe drowsiness and hallucinations or even trigger the other side effects to occur at an increased rate.
- Along with this, the patients need to mention their health as well. Any presence of an overdose needs to be reported to the doctors. Along with this you also need to mention any ongoing pills as the doctors will also have to keep in mind the resulting possible contraindication results.
What are the doses available for curing neural pain?
- A generic gabapentin dose is available for curing neural pain in many doses. it may start with a small dose such as the 50mg dose or 100mg dose which is ideal for curing neural pain of milder tendencies.
- If the doctors recommend an even higher dose such as the 200mg or 300mg doses then you are generally having a mild to moderate level of the disorder.
- Further higher doses are possible such as the 400mg, 600mg, and 800mg doses that are prescribed to patients for curating severe levels of the disorder.
- The maximum safe prescribed dose per day may vary depending on the health of the patient and the severity of the disorder. The maximum per day dose of generic gabapentin that is permissible for intake for a patient with neural pain is in the range of 16500mg to 2400mg.
- But generally, such a dose will be split into equal timings where the doctors will prescribe having two or three medicines in one day.
What happens if you overdose on neural pain medicine?
- On suffering from an overdose where you have more quantities of generic gabapentin than what your body can cope with the result is one thing above all and that is you will have to deal with various side effects.
What may happen if you miss having a dose of neural pain?
- If you miss out on a dose then the resulting consequences may not provide you with consistent results.
- The medicine may turn out to be less effective and thus you may be forced to take an even higher dose risking side effects.