Showing 1–16 of 33 results
- Anxiety is a disorder in which your body will show up some responses to stress. It is a naturally occurring abnormal phenomenon. If you wish to characterize stress then it can be done so with the help of certain types of symptoms.
- It is a feeling of fear, tension, anxiousness, or nervousness, and such feelings can occur depending on the type of situation.
- Sometimes due to our negligence, we do not pay heed to such situations. On some occasions, people think that it is occurring naturally.
- But that is not the case. A single-day instance can be taken lightly as we humans do develop feelings of tension, stress, and anxiousness when we come across unexpected situations in life.
- But the problem is that anxiety disorder is seen in a patient when they have been suffering from such types of situations for not one or two days. It is a matter of everyday affair. It is in such situations that you must visit a doctor without letting the disorders aggravate further.
What is anxiety disorder?
- Anxiety is a type of mental disorder where your way of thinking or the flow of thoughts and emotions changes drastically for the worst. Feelings of motivation, cheer, pleasure, happiness, and affection will entirely disappear when you are suffering from an anxiety attack.
- It is this sudden outburst of stress, tension, anxiousness, and subsequently stress and depression that you are boggled up with.
- Anxiety is a disorder that does not let you enjoy it freely. It is a disorder that can make your life depressed and feelings of loneliness and solitude may soon come.
Understanding the various types of anxiety disorders
- Anxiety is a type of disorder that may take many forms.it is only the doctors that can help you to find out about a particular type of anxiety disorder that you are suffering from.
Panic anxiety disorder
- As the name suggests in this type of anxiety disorder you are going to feel as if your mind is turning panicky. Panic attacks may occur frequently once a day or even several times a day.
Phobia panic disorder
- People may have an inherent fear of doing any activity. For example, fear of heights is known as acrophobia. When you are at high-rise towers or buildings you may experience anxiety.
- It is a type of anxiety disorder where irrational thoughts will overflow your mind and this will lead you to perform repeated behavior.
Illness anxiety disorder
- It is a type of anxiety disorder that occurs frequently when you are suffering from a long-term disease. It may be diseases such as cancer or type-2 diabetes.
Post-traumatic stress disorder PSTD
- It is a type of anxiety disorder where the patients may suffer from panic or abnormal behavior after experiencing a traumatic incident may be an accident.
Quantifying the symptoms of anxiety
It is very difficult to clarify the exact symptoms of an anxiety attack. You see when we face any stressful situation we may suffer from anxiety. But this is not a daily phenomenon. But for someone who is experiencing the below-mentioned symptoms daily then it is classified as a disorder.
Here are some of the symptoms of anxiety disorder-
- Increased heartbeat
- Rapid breathing
- Pale face
- Redness of face
- Involuntary movement of the limbs
- Difficulty in maintaining focus and concentration
- Difficulty in falling asleep
- Chills and hot flashes
What might make you anxious?
- Here different factors play a role. Mostly it is your environment, surroundings and the situations that you are experiencing that may trigger anxiety attacks.
- Your brain can feel that you are exposed to such stress and anxiety-triggering situations and that is the time that you can realize the symptoms begin.
What are some of the treatments for anxiety that are available these days?
- These days there are many types of treatments that you can use to cure anxiety. There are various types of pills as we will be looking at below.
- But these pills are for short-term use only.
- You cannot rely on these anxiety-curing pills and use them for the rest of your life.
- Pills such as Dulane 30 can provide you with short-term effects and you will realize a temporary cure from anxiety only as long as the medicine is still in effect.
- Apart from this, the doctors can also provide you with cognitive behavioral therapy.
- This therapy makes use of conversations and extensive discussions with the patient and undertakes such types of sessions regularly.
- In such a case the patient will generally visit a psychiatrist and share feelings and thoughts which trigger stress.
- With extensive discussion, you can freely share your concerns and problems and the professionals will also help you with ways to get rid of them.
- This type of treatment may take some time but, effectively, it can be done properly.
- Neuro Seliron 300mg are pills that helps in relieving neuro pain.
- Zopisign 7.5mg, Zopisign 10mg are pills to cure insomnia.
Understanding some of the natural therapies for curing anxiety-
Apart from allopathic medicines, there are various types of homely remedies as well. These techniques for curing anxiety depend a lot on improving your overall lifestyle in such a way as to prevent stress from creeping in.
Some of the commonly used methods include-
- Ensuring enough sleep
- Doing exercises
- Eating a healthy diet
- Avoiding all forms of addictive substances
- Avoiding caffeine
- Avoiding the use of cigarettes
What are some of the precautions that you can make use of when administering pills?
- Patients must adhere to the strict dose that has been recommended by the doctors.
- If you take a higher amount of the drug then it will only result in side effects. We recommend you avoid using alcohol and drugs.
- Remember that these are addictive substances that can directly act as depressants.
- You also need to mention if you have any other disorder apart from having an anxiety disorder.
- We recommend that you must mention the doctors if you have any type of heart disorder, epileptic disorder, neural pain, nerve damage, and so on.
- Remember that having such disorders and still taking anxiety-curing pills may trigger side effects. you will need to be cautious about side effects.
- In case of any side effects mention them to the doctors. Based on your experiences the doctors may change the dose or else they may recommend you to a different brand as well for curating cases of anxiety.
- On most occasions, if you stick with the doctor’s prescribed dose only then it will not have any side effects whatsoever.
How do the anxiety-curing pills work?
- You see all the medicines for curing anxiety will work in the same way. To give you just a basic idea, all anxiety-curing pills will help you to recover from the abnormal flow of thoughts, feelings, and emotions in your brain.
- All the pills will work to control the abnormal working of the brain cells and neurons and thus prevent anxiety from creeping in in the first place.
- They are going to help you with normalizing the flow of electrical activity.
- It will also work by reducing cortisol hormone secretion which is the hormone inducing anxiousness and stress. Doctors also say that it will allow dopamine and serotonin hormone secretion in the brain cells to give you positive vibes and a good mood to avoid remaining under the stress of depression and anxiety.